Click & Collect | Check & Reserve
Click & Collect or Check & Reserve
We have 2 collect in-store options for you to choose from, Click & Collect or Check & Reserve:
Option 1. Click & Collect - FREE DELIVERY!
Place and pay for your order online and we will deliver it to your chosen Home Focus at Hickeys or Hickeys Fabrics store free of charge. Simply choose the Pickup in Store option at the checkout. Please allow 7-10 days for this service.
How it works
- Select the items you wish to purchase and proceed to checkout.
- At the checkout stage, simply choose the Pickup in Store option and press Continue. Select the store you wish to collect your order from.
- When your order is ready for dispatch we will email you and the store with your order details.
- Once the store receives your order they will contact you by phone to let you know your order is ready for collection.
When collecting your order please bring a copy of your order confirmation email, along with the payment card you used and a photo ID such as passport or driving licence. For your protection against fraud, we can’t release your order without seeing payment and ID.
Option 2. Check & Reserve
Reserve items currently in stock in your local store – we’ll confirm availability in 60 mins via text and email (during business hours only). We will hold the stock for you until the end of the following day. Items reserved must be paid for in-store. Most items are available for check and reserve with the exception of fabric and other items sold by the metre.
How it works
- On the product page enter the quantity of the items you wish to reserve – you can reserve up to 4 items of one product at a time.
- Click the FIND IN STORE link.
- Select the store you wish to reserve the item(s) in.
- Enter your details and click reserve.
- We will contact you within 60 minutes to confirm availability of your reservation (during business hours only). Your reservation will be held for 24 hours
- Please show a copy of your reservation (text or email) when you visit the store to collect your reservation. Your reservation must be paid for in-store.